Need a Brand Ambassador?
Interested in being represented at a conference? My name is Gina Badalaty, and I run Mom-Blog would love to partner with brands that meet my special interests (organic, eco-friendly, allergen-free, gluten-free and/or casein-free food and products, as well as books, products and toys in general and appropriate for children with disabilities, autism moms, biomedical community, and other special needs parents).
Please contact me at moc.liamgnull@dabanig if you’d like to discuss how I can help your brand flourish among these groups.
Why select Mom-Blog?
- Focused on moms of special needs children, many of whom are seeking services and solutions to address their childrens’ behavioral and health needs. Many are interested in biomedical techniques to heal behavioral and medical issues, as well as nontoxic products for themselves and their households.
- Focused niche on gluten-free and casein-free dietary needs. Those are some of my most popular posts.
- Interest in self-care and fashion products, which are some of my most popular giveaways.
- Weekly giveaways and reviews of products tested and research by me, with regard to toxicity.
Content also includes parenting tips, articles on current trends in disability research, political outreach for causes that are important to parents of special needs kids (i.e, the importance of fighting bullying), day to day parenting struggles and tips.
I co-taught a workshop at Reviewer’s Retreat 2012, focusing on Search Engine Optimization. Here are some of my published articles around the web:
- Blogging at Parent Society
- 5 Tips for Traveling with Special Needs Kids
- My Special Olympics interview at Sits Girls, sponsored by P&G
- My Interview at Mom Colored Glasses
- Blogging at Summit Series for Families
- Mom-Blog.com is the #3 search engine result for “mom blog”, and ranks in the top results for “autism mom blog”, and “special needs mom blog” on all the major search engines.
- Over 5,400 Twitter followers.
- Over 7,000 feed subscribers, 10,316 pageviews, and about 7,497 absolute unique visitors per month.
- Alexa Ranking: 232,979 (Global), 68,576 (US)
- Google Page Rank: 3
- Over 4,000 Facebook fans and 400+ friends. I’m very active on Facebook in a member of a number of lists that cater to moms, biomedical nutrition, and special needs parenting.
- Pinterest: over 700 followers.
- Klout: 54
- Copywriter for a natural health products brand and an IT services company.
- Dummies Books brand ambassador.
- Reviewer’s Retreat, 2012: Taught workshop on Advanced SEO.
- I’m a professional blogger at Parent Society, and a SheSpeaks blogger, and have a partnership with the disability resource for parents of disabled children, Ability Path. I have also blogged professionally as well for American Greetings. In 2011, I was a brand ambassador for VSP Vision Care.
- I was a copywriter for an Arbonne vendor. I am happy to send you a reference.
- I have 10 years’ of experience as a blogger and a web designer.
What can I offer your brand?
I will provide the following to a sponsor in exchange for conference fees:
- 3 months of sidebar advertising your product
- blog post with a giveaway of your product
- another blog post with review of your product
- auto tweet to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn of posts
- representing your brand at the conference, subject to the rules and regulations of the conference
- building excitement for your brand with tweets, posts, pins and Facebook comments, and conference follow up with more
- manage a Pinterest board for you
I’m hoping to attend one or all the following conferences, however, I’m open to other conferences in the US:
- February, 2013: Blissdom in Nashville. Sponsorship inquiries here.
- Need a Special Needs Blogger or Representative? I plan on attending Blogher13 in July, 2013 in Chicago. At present, a Special Needs Mini-Conference will again take place, and I am hoping to attend. Please visit Blogher’s Sponsorship Information site to learn more about sponsorship requirements
- September, 2013: Type A Parent Conference in Atlanta. Sponsorship inquiries here.
- September, 2013: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo in Secaucus, NJ.
- Allume Social (Formerly Revelant), 2013: This is a Christian blogger conference. Sponsorship inquiries are here. Conference is in October.
Contact me at moc.liamgnull@dabanig with “Conference Sponsorship” mentioned somewhere in the title, or use my contact form.