Need a Brand Ambassador?
Interested in being represented at a conference? My name is Gina Badalaty, and I run Mom-Blog. I love to partner with brands that meet my special interests:
- organic, eco-friendly, allergen-free, gluten-free and/or casein-free food and products
- tech, wellness, self-help, fashion, green beauty and care for mom
- toys in general
- products, tech, books and clothing geared towards children with disabilities and special needs
Download the Mom-Blog Media Kit!
Please contact me at ginabad @ gmail (dot) com if you’d like to discuss how I can help your brand flourish among these groups.
Selection of brands I’ve worked with on my own site:
- Silk 2014 Influencer
- Glutino: Member of VIGFB (Very Important Gluten-Free Blogging) Community
- Best Buy WOLFBlogger Community Member
- Wiley Dummies Book Series Brand Ambassador
- Udi’s Gluten-Free
- Muir Glen
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Way Better Snacks
Selection of companies I’ve written for:
- Mamavation Co-Editor
- ShiftCon Media Contributor
- CVS AllKidsCan
- Maty’s Health Products
- Simply IT Managed Services
- Web hosting company
- Corvette restoration company
- Truck parts vendor
“I’ve hired Gina to author a number of articles, ranging from business issues to automotive topics. She has a superb ability to research a subject, and then provide a piece that is engaging, relevant, and well documented. She is open to ideas, but also able to suggest topics as needed. And then she executes on each one beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a professional and skilled writer or blogger, and I continue to count her as a valuable resource for my own projects.” – Susan Petracco, Owner, NetBlazon and AccurateTax.
Why select Mom-Blog?
- Focused on moms of special needs children, many of whom are seeking services and solutions to address their childrens’ behavioral and health needs. Many are interested in biomedical techniques to heal behavioral and medical issues, as well as nontoxic products for themselves and their households.
- Focused niche on gluten-free and casein-free dietary needs. Those are some of my most popular posts.
- Interest in self-care and fashion products, which are some of my most popular giveaways.
- Weekly giveaways and reviews of products tested and research by me, with regard to toxicity.
Content also includes parenting tips, articles on current trends in disability research, political outreach for causes that are important to parents of special needs kids (i.e, the importance of fighting bullying), day to day parenting struggles and tips.
I co-taught a workshop at Reviewer’s Retreat 2012, focusing on Search Engine Optimization. Here are some of my published articles around the web:
- Blogging at Parent Society
- 5 Tips for Traveling with Special Needs Kids
- My Special Olympics interview at Sits Girls, sponsored by P&G
- My Interview at Mom Colored Glasses
- Blogging at Summit Series for Families
- Mom-Blog.com is a top search engine result for “mom blog”, and ranks in the top results for “autism mom blog”, and “special needs mom blog” on all the major search engines. I’m also a top result on Google for “gluten” and “gluten free.”
- Google Page Rank: 4
- Domain Authority: 43; Page Authority: 50
- Over 6700 Twitter followers.
- Over 7000 feed subscribers.
- Google Analytics Average: Over 7000 page views, and over 3700 unique visitors per month.
- Alexa Ranking: 379,000 (Global), 75,000 (US)
- Over 5,000 Facebook fans and 600+ friends. I’m very active on Facebook in a member of a number of lists that cater to moms, biomedical nutrition, and special needs parenting.
- Pinterest: Over 2900 followers
- G+: 480+
- Klout Score: 64
- Sverve Score: 59
- Instagram: Over 600
- Co-editor for Mamavation.
- Copywriter for a natural health products brand, car companies, and an IT managed services company.
- Freelance blogger.
- Dummies Books brand ambassador.
- Product description editor.
- Reviewer’s Retreat, 2012: Taught workshop on Advanced SEO.
- I’m a professional blogger at Parent Society, and a SheSpeaks blogger, and have a partnership with the disability resource for parents of disabled children, Ability Path. I have also blogged professionally as well for American Greetings. In 2011, I was a brand ambassador for VSP Vision Care.
- I was a copywriter for an Arbonne vendor. I am happy to send you a reference.
- I have 10 years’ of experience as a blogger and a web designer.
What can I offer your brand?
I will provide the following to a sponsor in exchange for conference fees:
- 3 months of sidebar advertising your product
- blog post with a giveaway of your product
- another blog post with review of your product
- auto tweet to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn of posts
- representing your brand at the conference, subject to the rules and regulations of the conference
- building excitement for your brand with tweets, posts, pins and Facebook comments, and conference follow up with more
- manage a Pinterest board for you
I’m hoping to attend some of the following conferences, however, I’m open to other conferences in the US. I am available to represent you at:
- iRetreat 2015: attending
- Niche Parenting 2014
- Allume Social (Formerly Revelant), 2014
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Conference Sponsorship” mentioned somewhere in the title, or use my contact form.